I'm in UR stash kn1tting UR n0r0

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March is the New February

I just couldn't resist finishing one more February project, even though it bled over into March. This, of course, made me behind on the March project, but more about that later. For now: Longies! 

Knit with Filatura Di Crosa Zarina. Usually I don’t choose varigated colors like this, but the yarn was so soft and squishy I was temporarily blinded. I ran out of the yarn on the longies and the store didn’t have any of the same dyelot, so I chose a pink varigation that matched the green of the blue/purple varigation, and used them in stripes on the legs and straight pink on the feet.

with matching BSJ

 The feet turned out really huge, but I think she’ll grow into them (given the genetic evidence).

like a little easter bunny
All in all, I liked many qualities of the yarn. It's soft and smooth, mega squishy and springy. It stretches to accomodate huge diaper butt. The color I chose is just a little loud.



1 comment:

Pinneguri said...

En bra oppsummering, men alt kler den ... vakreste babyen i byen :D)