I'm in UR stash kn1tting UR n0r0

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wind Godly

This is a modified version of Eunny's Anemoi Mittens. Really less lovely than Eunny's original, but they are infused with love so I hope that will make up for the homeliness. They are for my grandma for Christmas. I actually started them back in March. They got up to 90% done quickly, but a mistake ended in the 2nd mitten being a few rows longer than the other. Of course I didn't notice this until I casted off (sort of a bitch because you have to turn the mitten inside out and then do a 3-needle bind off without missing any of the stitches which are curling inward like crazy). Fast forward 8 months and I pulled out the offending .5 cm and finished it right.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I am certain these will be loved.