I'm in UR stash kn1tting UR n0r0

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Warning: Graphic Content

Those are the stitches that were violently wrenched off the needles in my toddler's attempt to "knit". I still cringe looking at them, even though I got them all back on and straightened out and I finished about 15 rounds this week. I got a lot a lot a lot of knitting done (like 5+ hours each night) because my Man was back in the States all week. I got so much done on the lace I feel comfortable giving some time to Isabella, which I've opted to add sleeves to. I might be able to get it done before summer is over -- though the weather has been so crappy here it feels like it's over already.

We had a lovely Stitch-n-Bitch last night at a new location. Despite warnings that it was too snooty for knitting, no one complained or even looked at us funny. We sat in a well lit corner and everyone left us alone. Literally. The service was horrible.

No comments: