I'm in UR stash kn1tting UR n0r0

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fr0ggin' A!














This was my first major project. I designed it myself, based on some basic sweater recipe. Seed stitch, with three cables. I don't know what I was thinking with the cables... just wanted to try it out, I guess. I packed this project with me on a 2 month vacation with a dear friend. I didn't finish it... forgot about it, came back to it, abandoned knitting all together for a few years, and finally took it back up only to discover I was 1/3 of a sleeve short of yarn. That's what I get for taking 9 years to finish a project. These pictures were taken right before the biggest frog party of my life.


Here's what came of it, though:
A loose interpretation of the Donna top from Magknits. The sleeves didn't come out quite as I'd hoped, but at least I had enough yarn.

No comments: